Subject: Re: [boost] [result_of] Make `cpp0x_result_of_impl` public
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-25 13:57:32

On 4/24/2012 3:05 PM, Michel Morin wrote:
> Michel Morin wrote:
>> I updated the regression test results.
>> This time, in the Phoenix test results,
>> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/phoenix.html
>> we can clearly see the differences between decltype-based result_of
>> and TR1-style result_of.
>
> Also, in the Functional/Forward test results,
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/functional-forward.html
> we can see test failures with decltype-based result_of.

Thanks, that's now https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6828.

I spent some time combing through the results, but found that a
time-consuming way to find these sorts of bugs. I have to look at every
test result for every library, making sure I'm comparing the right rows.
Is there an easier way?

I'm not complaining, though. It's worth it, and I greatly appreciate
having these test results.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing