Subject: Re: [boost] [utility] convention inconsistencies
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-28 22:45:44

on Fri Apr 27 2012, lcaminiti <lorcaminiti-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm adding IdentityType to Boost.Utility and I have a couple of question
> about conventions:
>
> 1) Is there a reason why utility.hpp does not include all headers in
> boost/utility/?
> 2) Is there a reason why in the Documentation the utility sub-libraries are
> not named Boost.Utility/EnableIf bust just Boost.EnableIf?
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/

It's that way for hysterical reasons ;-)

Seriously, especially with the modularization work we've been doing, it
would be good to establish more order in these miscellaneous libraries.
If you want to propose changes to make things more consistent, I'm sure
the community would be receptive.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing