Subject: Re: [boost] enable_if question
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-08 13:35:21

> The code works for me (as written above) on GCC 4.7 (both with -m32
> and -m64 on x86-64, and with -std=c++98 and -std=c++0x, -ansi -pedantic).
> I don't see a reason that it would be ambiguous.

My bad, you're quite right.

The problem I can only reproduce with VC10 and when a certain header is
#included before the code in question - in fact it's a particular usage of
enable_if in that header that triggers the problem - I can't boil it down to
a reduced test case though, so it's going to be one of those strange
compiler quirks I guess. Very annoying though :-(

Thanks, John.