Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Modularization: did we get it right?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-09 00:48:28

Dave Abrahams wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As we head toward a modularized Boost, Daniel Pfeifer we on the Ryppl
> project would like confirmation that we've correctly (or at least
> sensibly, when there's no obvious "correct") identified the module
> boundaries in Boost's monolithic SVN repository. If library authors
> could take a few moments to examine the contents of your library's
> repo at https://github.com/boost-lib, and let us know, we'd be most
> grateful.

Hmmm I'm not sure how it's supposed to look. But here
is what I see.

boost/strongtypedef.hpp was movied to boost/serialization/strongtypedef
quite a while ago.

It seems we left it in the old place as well so I would expect it should be
removed
from there. Note that it's possible that this might break some code which
is probably the correct thing in this case - and it's trival to fix.

I'm intrigued that there's a directory/file util/test.jam while in the test
directory
there is a Jamfile.v2 . I'm not sure how this is supposed to be, just
thought I'd mention it.

Robert Ramey