Subject: [boost] [multi_array] Updated patches
From: Bill Buklis (boostusr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-10 13:21:53

For the multi_array library, there is an updated version of the library
in the trunk plus a few tickets that have proposed patches. These are
updates for some fairly important issues. I'd absolutely love it if
these patches could be incorporated into the next boost release,
whenever that may be. I realize that the official maintainer, Garcia, is
understandably very busy, so could one of the powers that be please
review these patches for correctness and update the official libraries
as needed?

Here are the tickets that already have proposed fixes:

ticket:4874 <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/4874> - multi_array
compile errors using Visual C++ 2010 in debug mode
ticket:6554 <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6554> - Compiler
error dereferencing multi_array value via an iterator
ticket:6811 <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6811> - Default
argument of type multi_array fails under MSVC 2010 SP1

Thanks,

--
Bill