Subject: Re: [boost] [filesystem] Linker error against std::codecvt in VS2012 RC
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-02 18:24:28

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 10:09:42PM +0000, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote:
> [Lars Viklund]
> > I dread to think of the horror that I will have go through in actually
> > reporting a bug against the runtime itself :(
>
> The usual path is Microsoft Connect, but you may report STL bugs directly to me at stl_at_[hidden] . (I strongly appreciate self-contained repros, unless the problem in the source code is ridiculously obvious).

Yeah, I pondered CC:ing you and using Connect once I figured out if it
was a proper bug, but wanted an independent repro to rule out
configuration errors, which seems to have been the root cause on my
side.

Most of the "dread" above was the fight against Connect itself, just to
have something considered "fixed in the future some time, maybe".

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]