Subject: Re: [boost] Exact Decimal library
From: Andrew Robb (ajrobb57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-02 04:50:05

Hi Andrew,

Would you be able to provide a short summary of the advantages,
disadvantages or significant differences of your proposal versus
the boost multi-precision library or the C++ std decimal proposal?

Regards,

Josh.

The std decimal proposal seems to centre *IEEE 754-2008 * *hardware or
slow software. My proposal is simple to make accounting safer to similar to
SQL (NUMERIC and DECIMAL) using all hardware (including * *IEEE 754-2008
for IBM) but also in embedded processors.*
*
*
*I *terminal brain cancer so I want to keep these out 'there'.
http://ajrobb.livejournal.com/6918.html "I have expressive dyspepsia caused
by terminal grade 4 glioblastoma mutiforme brain cancer" so writing and
talking are difficult.

Regards,
Andrew Robb