Subject: Re: [boost] Merging to release
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-15 09:56:35

On Jul 15, 2012, at 1:20 AM, Daniel James wrote:

> On 15 July 2012 00:42, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> The deadline for bug fixes for 1.51 is tomorrow; and I'd like to merge the changes I made to the following libraries to release:
>>
>> * Config - reorganized the c++11 macros
>> * Unordered - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
>> * functional/hash - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
>> * Random - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
>> * Regex - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
>> * Math - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
>>
>> I've been watching the test results; and it turns out I broke two of the C++11 tests, which only affects people running the tests on C++11 compilers.
>> I fixed those this morning.
>
> You can merge hash, but unordered has some previous changes so you
> can't merge that. I'll merge it later. There are some test failures,
> but that's because some idiot (i.e. me) messed up hash last night, the
> test results were fine before that.
>
> btw. since you're renaming things, shouldn't BOOST_NO_CXX11_SMART_PTR
> be BOOST_NO_CXX11_HDR_MEMORY?

Probably, but I don't think we've got time to fix it for 1.51 (and watch the tests cycle)
        1.51.0 Closed, except bug fixes and doc changes
        When: Monday, Jul 16, 2012

OTOH, if you think that it's worth doing for 1.51, I can do it.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki