Subject: Re: [boost] [1.51][Wave] Last minute commit
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-01 23:24:12

Hartmut, I think you may have jumped the gun a bit. We only have a
beta rc, not a beta. Of course, if no problems show up with this rc,
it'll be the beta and there's no foul. Otherwise, we'll have to be
careful not to pick up this change.

I urge everybody to hold off making commits to the release branch
until we announce the beta. Thank you.

Eric