Subject: Re: [boost] [1.51.0] Beta 1 release candidates available
From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-02 03:50:32

   Hi.

> Release candidate files for 1.51.0 beta 1 are available at
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

   boost_1_51_0_beta1_rc1.7z builds correctly on Windows 7/x64 with
msvc-9.0 using both the trunk Boost Build and the one included in the
distribution.

   Command-line:
     bjam.exe stage --stagedir=xxx --without-mpi --build-type=complete

   Hope this helps.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić

P.S.
   Uff, seems I took too long with this and RC2 is already out... off to
test that as well... :-)