Subject: Re: [boost] [type_erasure] Review started (July 18-27, 2012)
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-02 09:41:27

Iter,
> class F> void sort(Iter, Iter, F);

In trying to work up this example, I couldn't find move_constructible and move_assignable - are this
a TODO?

But should work without this?

This also highlighted the usefulness of an index - I tried to build one using b2 --enable-index ,
but the simple hooks and eyes are missing.

There are quite lot of possible requirements, and they each have their include file.

Thanks

Paul