Subject: Re: [boost] Inspection tool run
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-09 09:46:17

Thanks - so I now I can know my un-expiated sins :-(

Paul

PS I copied the inspect.exe to the folder containing my b2 (so in my path)

and ran it in the local boost/math/ folder thereby by just listing the Boost.Math sins.

I have enough sins of my own to view without wanting to view all the other authors sins ;-)

(Might this be suggested as good practice - or have I failed to RTFM, as ever ...)