Subject: Re: [boost] [range] Missing include in boost/range/algorithm/for_each.hpp
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-30 15:57:02

Dear Sergiu,

On Thursday, August 30, 2012, Sergiu Dotenco wrote:

> There is an issue with boost/range/algorithm/for_each.hpp which is
> missing an include. The problem seems to have been fixed in trunk two
> months ago (https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/79180), but the
> changeset hasn't been applied to the release branch yet. Could this be
> done for the 1.52 release?

Thank you for your very polite and patient request. It most certainly can
be done for 1.52. It should, of course, have been done for 1.51. I'm afraid
I rather dropped the ball for a month or two while changing jobs.

I have a lot of making up to do for the Boost.Range community. I am
determined to get back on top of the Trac tickets for this library within
the next few months.

Thanks,
Neil Groves