Subject: Re: [boost] Problem using dijkstra_shortest_paths with Boost 1.51
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-07 15:55:02

On Fri, 7 Sep 2012, John Wiegley wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried building my Ledger project today with Boost 1.51 and clang
> --std=c++11, and received the following error:

(snip)
> The full source is located here:
>
> https://github.com/jwiegley/ledger/blob/next/src/history.cc
>
> What has changed in Boost.Graph since 1.50? The same code builds fine with
> all the same compiler options using that version.

Uses of undefined properties error out much earlier (and usually with
better messages) in 1.51. I'll probably need to see the rest of the error
message to find out exactly what's going on. One potential issue is that
graphs with vecS vertex containers already have a vertex_index property
map defined, and so defining your own property with the same name might be
a problem.

-- Jeremiah Willcock