Subject: Re: [boost] [date_time] merge from trunk to release
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-19 05:06:06

On 18 September 2012 23:57, Vicente J. Botet Escriba
<vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to merge (https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/80051)
> Boost.DateTime from trunk to release to merge and I suspect that the svn
> merge tools has not been used since a long time. I'm getting a long diff
> with a lot of mergeinfo.

What merge command are you using?

> Property changes on: boost/date_time/gregorian_calendar.ipp

This is normally caused because other people have previously merged
directly to files causing them to contain a large amount of messy
metadata. It's annoying, but doesn't mean there's a problem with your
merge. Concerning the actual release, only changes to source code
really matter.