Subject: [boost] : [coroutine][review] not really a review
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-21 03:21:36

I took a cursory look at the coroutine (or is it context) documentation.

Is this all there is? It's really inadequate even to evaluate the library -
much less use it for anything.

I very much like Giovani's implementation and used in at least one other
project. I don't remember why it wasn't accepted - not that it matters now.

I would like to request that all the documentation, examples, etc. from the
previous package be folded into the the current one - should it be accepted.

This facility is 20 years overdue - I know this as I had to role my own 20
years ago! It's also foreign to many programmers who could benefit from it.
It must come with motivating documentation to be worthwhile.

Robert Ramey