Subject: Re: [boost] [graph][heap][coroutine] interruptable dijkstra shortest path function
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-04 21:36:34

on Sat Sep 22 2012, Alex Hagen-Zanker <ahh34-AT-cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> [apologies for double posting, send it to wrong list before]
> Hi,
>
> A few months ago I posted here to gauge interest for an interruptable
> and resumable version of the dijkstra_shortest_path algorithm. The
> initial response was positive, but Jeremiah considered the proposed
> solution lacking compared to an algorithm object model that inverts
> the control over the algorithm,
>
> Additional to my original solution, I now have two implementations of
> the algorithm object model.

Have you seen
http://cpp-next.com/archive/2012/09/portable-stackless-coroutines-in-one-header/
?

This approach might be sufficiently lightweight that it would allow us
to maintain one version of the algorithm with some macros.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training