Subject: Re: [boost] [contract] toward N3351 concepts
From: Larisse Voufo (lvoufo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-05 12:40:24

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Lorenzo Caminiti <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM, Andrew Sutton <asutton.list_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
> > I'm glad to see this discussion.
>
> I'm really glad to see N3351 author(s) part of it :) BTW, do you know
> if a clang-based compiler supporting N3351 is actually being
> implemented?

ConceptClang is attempting to implement both the N2914 and N3351 concepts:
http://www.crest.iu.edu/projects/conceptcpp/
The website also has a link to the C++Now talk I recently gave on the
nature of concepts and
the current state of the ConceptClang implementation.

Please note that, as of now, the implementation is a work in progress.
I'm working tirelessly to make it stable soon,
while I extract theoretical findings towards completing my PhD thesis (also
soon).

Thanks,
-- Larisse.