Subject: Re: [boost] [contract] concept error messages
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-07 15:58:53

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Matt Calabrese <rivorus_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> With a
> language-level concepts feature, you can get concept-based overloading to
> work entirely in the expected manner with no need for iterator categories,
> no need for tag dispatching, and the implementation works fine in the
> presence of user-provided concepts that refine standard iterator concepts.

BTW, is this true also for N3351 concepts or just for C++0x concepts?
Because iterator tags are still in N3351 and they are even made part
of the specification (so they're not just an implementation
detail/workaround):

concept InputIterator<WeakInputIterator I> =
    EqualityComparable<I> &&
    Derived<IteratorCategory<I>, input_iterator_tag>;

Thanks,
--Lorenzo