Subject: Re: [boost] Changes to VS 2012 config
From: Joshua Boyce (raptorfactor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-03 14:50:59

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [SNIPPED]
>
> Whether to support the CTP releases in Boost.Config is still an open
> question.
>
> --
> Eric Niebler
> BoostPro Computing
> http://www.boostpro.com

At the very least I think that adding toolset support for it in Boost.Build
would be hugely beneficial to users (though I'm not sure how that would
work... msvc-ctp perhaps?). It would enable people who use Boost.Build as
the build system for their project(s) to easily test their code under the
CTP.* Whether to add support for the CTP in Boost.Config is a different
issue however.

* I'm aware that you can still do it if you run the Developer Command
Prompt then set up the PATH and INCLUDE environmental variables yourself,
but having automatic support in Boost.Build would be nice.