Subject: Re: [boost] Inspect Report
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-06 15:21:37

On Dec 6, 2012, at 1:17 AM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The snapshot builds and inspect results haven't been running for some
> time, so I've added running the inspect script to the documentation
> build for more up to date results. You can see them at:
>
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/docs-inspect-trunk.html
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/docs-inspect-release.html
>
> These are generated after building documentation, which is not exactly
> the same as the final release, but it's close.

Just a reminder:
         there's nothing magical about the inspect tool - you can run it locally.

Here's what I do:

cd $BOOST/trunk/tools/inspect/build ; $BOOST/trunk/b2
cd $BOOST/trunk; $BOOST/trunk/dist/bin/inspect -deprecated_macro > $BOOST/snapshots/trunk-inspect.html ; open $BOOST/snapshots/trunk-inspect.html

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki