Subject: Re: [boost] Using c++11 features in clang
From: Julian Gonggrijp (j.gonggrijp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-08 22:20:16

On 5. Jul 2012 Marshall Clow wrote:

> http://marshall.calepin.co/llvmclang-and-standard-libraries-on-mac-os-x.html
>
> I don't know if this should be a FAQ entry for Boost, or for clang.
> Suggestions/comments/edits welcome.

Thank you for publishing this.

In addition to your instructions I needed another step to get C++11 library features working. The reason is that I'm stuck with Xcode 3.2.6 on Snow Leopard, so I only have access to Clang from MacPorts which happens not to include libc++. Fortunately MacPorts provides the library separately.

So for fossils like me you could add this direction: install libc++ from MacPorts.

-Julian