Subject: Re: [boost] [Range] Proposal: a sub-maintainer of Boost.Range
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-12 23:35:25

On 12/12/2012 10:23 PM, Nathan Ridge wrote:

>> But if you must check in the generated documentation, delete the
>> generated html files before rebuilding (so that old pages don't hang
>> around) and make sure you add any new pages.
>
> How do you do that with Subversion?
>
> If I delete the "html" folder and then regenerate it, it shows up
> with a "~" status ("versioned item obstructed by some item of a
> different kind"). How do you recover from that?

I think the best thing to do is to delete the "html" folder in the
repository on the server, then do an SVN update to wipe out the local
"html" folder. Once you are finished with the documentation, regenerate
the docs in the local "html" add back thay "html" folder locally to SVN
and your commit should add it back on the server.