Subject: Re: [boost] Flow-based programming library for Boost?
From: Julian Gonggrijp (j.gonggrijp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-15 12:11:58

Marcus Tomlinson wrote:

> As per some very good observations from guys on the mailing (in particular: Julian and Klaim), I've made a few updates to the DSPatch library that I hope are some steps in the right direction:

I definitely agree that your updates seem to be steps in the right
direction. I wasn't able to see the interface simplifications in
DspComponent and DspCircuit from the documentation, but after Topher's
comments I assume this is due to limitations in the documentation.

> There are still some issues on the backlog I haven't got to yet, such as: upgrading the DspWire struct to a smarter class, possibly introducing safe pointers, improving documentation, and providing a mechanism for multiple signal transfer. I'll be tackling these next.

I look forward to your future updates. Please keep up the enthousiasm.

-Julian

PS (very much off-topic): I happen to be a guy, but some women are called Julian too. Just saying. :-)