Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Most recent version
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-02 07:49:56

On Wednesday 02 January 2013 07:18:17 Dave Abrahams wrote:
> on Tue Jan 01 2013, Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim-AT-gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:27 PM, <Charles_J_Wilson_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >> We've been using the v2 log for over two years now.
> >>
> >> We're currently working with r738. We're using it with wstrings
> >> (Windows),
> >> time stamps, scopes, tags, file rollover, multi-thread and levels.
> >>
> >> I highly recommend it.
> >>
> >> If you have issues, you'll find Andrey both responsive and helpful.
> >
> > I've been using it for 6 months now and I can confirm that.
>
> Can we get the final mini-review on the schedule yet or are there still
> critical issues that need to be dealt with per
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-announce/2010/03/0256.php?

With regard to code, the issues are fixed and it's ready for review. I'm
currently updating the docs. The tutorial is updated but the rest is mostly
compliant with v1 and not v2. I can prepare what's ready at this moment and
request for a review in a separate topic, if needed. I think, if people are ok
with reviewing the code and examples, an early review would be benefical if
new requirements arise. Should I do so?

In any case, in the meanwhile I will continue updating the docs and hope to
have something more consistent by the end of holidays.