Subject: Re: [boost] [Range] pop_front() / pop_back() docs for iterator_range?
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-04 15:24:55

Olaf, Nate,

I think I should probably document this one since there is more associated
work to commit. This is related to new range primitives that provide the
functionality similar to those proposed by Alexandrescu while preserving
backward compatibility.

I left these undocumented deliberately while I formalised the underlying
Concepts.

Thanks,
Neil Groves