Subject: Re: [boost] [1.53.0] Release Notes
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-26 04:38:20

Le 21/12/12 20:36, Daniel James a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> Please can you send me your library's release notes for 1.53. Or if
> you prefer you can add them yourself to:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/live/feed/history/boost_1_53_0.qbk

Hi,

please could you add the following for Boost.Chrono

Thanks,
Vicente

* [phrase library..[@/libs/chrono/ Chrono]:]

   * [*Deprecated:]
     * The chrono i/o version included in Boost.Chrono 1.2.x has been
completly refactored in version 2.0.0
     * chrono I/O: The manipulators __duration_short, __duration_long
are depreceated. You should use the parameterized form __duration_fmt or
the renamed manipulators __duration_symbol and __duration_prefix instead.
     * chrono I/O: The __duration_punct<> facet is depreceated. You
should use the __get_duration_style free function to get the
informations and use the __duration_units facet for localization purposes.

When BOOST_CHRONO_VERSION==2 the preceding deprecated functions are not
available.

* [*Fixes:]
   * [@http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7546 #7546]
time_point<system_clock> output version 2 fails to compile assigned
viboes Bugs Boost 1.53.0 --
   * [@http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7547 #7547]
time_point<system_clock> input version 2 fails to compile assigned
viboes Bugs Boost 1.53.0 --
   * [@http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7868 #7868] chrono_io
parses time incorrectly (1.53 and 1.52)