Subject: [boost] [GitHelp] varray (aka static_vector) to modular boost
From: Andrew Hundt (athundt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-01 11:06:53

I'm trying to bring varray over to github with modular boost, but since we
just moved it from static_vector to varray the history is split between two
directories. I have been able to run git svn on each directory
independently and then pull the static_vector one into the varray one on a
separate branch. I then want to stack all the versions so that they are
continuous, but I am not sure how to do this.

my steps so far:
git svn clone http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/varray varray
git svn clone http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/static_vector varray2
cp -a varray varray3 # backup
# git pull command here that brings it into another branch

Also, I'd be happy to take suggestions of better ways to accomplish this.

I've noticed that all the dates on github.com/boostorgrepository
changes are getting old and are up to nearly a month now, have
the updates stopped working?

Cheers!
Andrew Hundt