Subject: [boost] [ptr_container, crc, format] Open tickets - code patches available
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-12 11:31:17

Hi,

there are open tickets:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7430 (ptr_container: warning fixes)
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7433 (crc: runtime check issue)
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7435 (format: crash)

that we have submitted 5 months ago. Along with the bug reports there
are code patches for the reported issues, that have been tested and
used in production code on different platforms.

We would kindly ask the maintainers to look at these issues and to
apply the patches to the library code, so they can be integrated in
the next release.

In case the maintainers do not have time to fix these issues within
say the next 2 weeks, I (Joachim) would like to ask for permission to
apply the patches. Fixing the issues would be very helpful for us, so
we don't have to patch the code locally for every new version.

Thanks a lot,

Joachim & Franz

--
Interval Container Library [Boost.Icl]