Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation update
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-13 00:01:13

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> on Tue Feb 12 2013, Beman Dawes <bdawes-AT-acm.org> wrote:
>
> > As Dave points out, the git interaction is really simple, so isn't the
> > subprocess approach sufficient?
>
> I think Rene is trying to save testers from having to install Git
> itself.

Yes. And for the simple reason that I want to reduce the number of
requirements on testers.

Regardless.. I have enough of what we need with using dulwich already
working (assuming my final testing with the full boost superproject works
when the project is fixed). Now it's time to work on the b2 support for the
includes. And the changes to accomodate the modular layout.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything