Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC] Are we going to participate?
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-14 03:59:56

> For now I encourage everyone to
> brainstorm just like Antony did about what you would like to see in Boost.
> Google didn't invite us last year to participate in the program, and the
> reason was that we didn't have enough ideas/projects.

implementing new libraries is one thing, getting them ready for boost
and doing the review another. i suppose there must be quite some code
that had been developed during past gsoc projects and that have been
abandoned ... so it might be a good project to adopt an existing libray,
which has not been reviewed and manage the review process (address
review comments etc).

tim