Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2013
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-19 18:53:53

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 22:36:20 +0100, Mario Mulansky
<mario.mulansky_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]I'm planning to make a project out of the "Benchmark framework"
> idea. I
> appreciate any input, however I will add it to the wiki by the end of
> this
> week - would that be enough for you?

Yep, no problem. The deadline for applications is end of next week.

> Thanks for your effort on this, Boris!

I'm not doing much - it will be the mentors to thank for. :) I was a
mentor a few years ago, and I know mentoring costs some time (it's really
important to organize the project with the student in a way that it
doesn't become too time-consuming for the mentor). But if we think Boost
should be among the prominent open source organizations which participate
in the GSoC program, it's now really time to step forward and add
proposals to https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2013. :)

Boris