Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2013
From: Shakti Misra (shakti.misra.study_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-22 03:59:23

Hi All,
Nice to see so many stuff going on. I have a few questions, if any effort
is going on in this area then it should be highlighted.
1. For uBlas and some other libraries. Is there any enhancements planned
for using SSE etc? Like Eigen has.
2. I read there is interest for bench-marking framework. Can there be some
projects for performance counters. Especially using hardware performance
counters?
3. Some transportation layer like ZeroMQ on top of boost Asio.
~Thanks
Shakti