Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2013
From: Shakti Misra (shakti.misra.study_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-22 10:51:01

Hi David and Bjorn,
David -That will really be nice to refactor. Considering its use in a lot
of places like boost Geometry operations, it would really help.
Bjorn - Agreed. What I was thinking is if any one out here has a similar
implementation with boost.asio support and license. Apache QPID is there,
but I feel it is kind of little heavy weight. For small stuff it may be a
overkill.
~Shakti