Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] Ok to merge new gil's extension to release branch?
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-29 13:44:56

AMDG

On 03/29/2013 09:59 AM, Christian Henning wrote:

>> Your test suite for io is not being run. I disabled
>> it because it broke the regression tests. You seem
>> to be using Boost.Build extensions which are not in
>> the trunk.
>>

> OK, I understand. What would be the preferred course of action?

a) add zlib.jam etc. to Boost.Build. I can review and add
   them if you point me to where they come from.
b) in your Jamfile, attempt to auto-configure these libraries
   if they are not already configured.
c) in your Jamfile, test whether the libraries were
   successfully configured and take any appropriate action.

> For now I just add another compiler symbol to exclude tests that need
> external libraries.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe