Subject: [boost] [gsoc-2013] Boost.Thread/ThreadPool project
From: Dan Lincan (dan.lincan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-10 11:02:19

Hello,

My name is Dan Lincan. I'm a 4th year undergratuate student in
Computer Science at the "Politehnica" University of Bucharest and I'm
interested in the project "Boost.Thread/ThreadPool".

I have studied the documents provided as resouces and I would really
appreciate if you helped me better understand this project. Are there
any tasks that are meant to get solved for the proposal? How do I
start?

I am aware that it will not be an easy task at all, especially because
I don't have much experience with boost, but I'm willing to learn and
work as much as it is needed to get it done.

Thank you for your time,
Dan Lincan