Subject: Re: [boost] JSON Parser GSoC 2013
From: Michael Marcin (mike.marcin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-12 13:18:02

On 4/12/13 11:21 AM, TONGARI wrote:
> 2013/4/12 Michael Marcin <mike.marcin_at_[hidden]>
>
>> For example:
>>
>> string raw_json = R"({
>> data:{
>> a:"hello",
>> b:"world",
>> c:3,
>> widget:3.5
>>
>> }
>> })";
>>

> This doesn't seem like a valid json, the key must be a quoted string.

In practice you often find json that does not quote keys and I would
prefer a useful library to a pedantic one for this task. You could have
a strict mode I suppose.

I pretty much just go by what http://jsonviewer.stack.hu/ accepts.

> It's impossible for my_type5 without more advanced Fusion adaption.

I would hope that if you adapt my_type5 and my_type5::my_data it could work.

I guess you would need a little more than basic fusion adaption to get
strings for the member variable names in order to parse json pairs
associatively.