Subject: [boost] [gsoc 2013] What about projects without a mentor?
From: Hardy Huang (hzithlony_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-15 09:07:35

Hi!

In the boost home page for GSOC 2013, there are some ideas without details
and mentors on the bottom of the page, such as some project about
algorithms and data structure.

Since I am good at algorithm and data structure, knowing that there are
some idea projects relative with algorithm and data structure, like radix
sort, trie, I want to know something detail about the plan to develop
algorithm and data structure. Are these projects involved in gsoc 2013? Can
anyone tell me about it, if they were, how can I get more information about
them?

Thanks very much, I am expecting to receive some useful replies.

Best Regards
Huang Zhe