Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Log: Any Comments? (Was: [log] Permission to merge to trunk)
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 03:26:35

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 7:38 AM, Ben Pope <benpope81_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 13/04/13 20:34, Andrey Semashev wrote:
>
>> Since noone objected, I've just merged Boost.Log to trunk. Thanks
>> everyone who
>> provided feedback.
>>

> There doesn't seem to be any output on the tests:
> http://www.boost.org/**development/tests/trunk/**developer/summary.html>

Hmm, it seems it's not enough to just commit the library into Boost tree.
I've also added it to status/Jamfile.v2, let's see if it helps.

Also, I suspect there's something needed to be done to enable docs
compilation. Does anyone know what needs to be done? Is there any page
describing steps that need to be performed when adding a new library to
Boost?