Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Log: Any Comments? (Was: [log] Permission to merge to trunk)
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 23:27:31

On Tuesday 16 April 2013 22:27:53 Daniel James wrote:

> You can see the results at:
>
> http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/log/doc/html/index.html
>
> I've been having problems with sourceforge, so I might move them in
> the near future.

Thanks a lot! Looks great except there is a missing image in the Design
section and no "= delete" and "= default" function markers in the reference.
The missing image is likely my fault, it should probably be copied by the
Jamfile. I'll see into it this evening. The defaulted and deleted functions
require the latest trunk and Doxygen to appear. Do you use an older (than
1.8.2) Doxygen by any chance?

> Also, I run inspect (a tool for checking for possible issues), you can
> see the log results at:
>
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/docs-inspect-trunk.html#log

Ok, thanks. I'll sort these warnings out in the coming days.