Subject: [boost] [GSoC] Boost.Multiprecision project
From: Jyotesh Choudhari (jyoteshrc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-21 04:30:04

Hello,
My name is Jyotesh Choudhari and I am from India. I am pursuing my Masters
in Computer Science and Technology from Indian Institute of Technology
(IIT) Bombay. I went through the ideas page for GSoc 2013 and would like to
work on Boost.Multiprecision (cpp_bin_float) project.

Looking at the project description, I think I have understood what needs to
be implemented in this project. I have also gone through the current code
cpp_bin_float.hpp and I have understood some part of it. I want to know how
detailed should my proposal be? What details should I include in my
proposal? What should be the deliverables for the project?

Thanking you.

Regards,
Jyotesh Choudhari