Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc 2013] chrono::date
From: Anurag Kalia (anurag.kalia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-26 19:12:53

I realize the fact that this is my second message and possibly very irritating. Sorry! (really) But I had an epiphany just now. Digging through boost docs, I saw in 'Appendices' > 'Future Notes' that they intend to release chrono::date on the basis of a proposal written by you! First of all, wow. Second of all, how concrete are those plans? They are included in boost docs themselves so I have doubts now if there is any room to modify the public interface. When I saw the given idea on boost gsoc page, I thought it was a reference point to go further. Now, do I have to implement the proposal as it is without minimal changes? Because, if yes, then I would have to change my proposal drastically, even after the fact that it is quite influenced by your paper itself. Thanks, Anurag Kalia.