Subject: Re: [boost] [predef] Status and review results?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-27 12:20:24

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Ioannis Papadopoulos <ipapadop_at_[hidden]

http://tinyurl.com/cqqhhev>.

> Can I suggest some additions?
>
> 1) Cray compiler:
>
> The cray compiler defines _CRAYC to detect the compiler, _RELEASE for the
> major release level, _RELEASE_MINOR for the minor release level and
> _RELEASE_STRING the above as a string.
>
> From: http://docs.cray.com/cgi-bin/**craydoc.cgi?mode=View;id=S-**
> 2179-81;idx=books_search;this_**sort=title;q=;type=books;**
> title=Cray%20C%20and%20C%2b%**2b%20Reference%20Manual<http://docs.cray.com/cgi-bin/craydoc.cgi?mode=View;id=S-2179-81;idx=books_search;this_sort=title;q=;type=books;title=Cray%20C%20and%20C%2b%2b%20Reference%20Manual>

OK.. Added an issues <https://github.com/grafikrobot/boost-predef/issues/8>.

2) Cray platforms and IBM Blue Gene:

> A good set of their macros is here (I have used those with success):
> https://wiki.alcf.anl.gov/**parts/index.php/Preprocessor_**Macros>
>
> I can provide patches in 1-2 weeks if you prefer that.

Patches are certainly welcome.. Especially since that way the code will be
tested ahead of time. I'll work on formalizing the PLAT defs <
https://github.com/grafikrobot/boost-predef/issues/5> to make it easier for
those patches though. I added issues for those platforms also <
https://github.com/grafikrobot/boost-predef/issues/7>, <
https://github.com/grafikrobot/boost-predef/issues/6>.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything