Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC] XML library of Boost
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-01 10:59:07

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Simon Siemens <simon.siemens_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Please also look at
>
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2006/n2101.html .
>
> As an XML document has a tree structure, I guess an XML DOM interface
> should implement a C++ tree container interface. The above paper
> suggests some important principles for tree-like containers in C++.
> Maybe someone could comment on the state of this paper.

I am reworking the paper to make it C++11 compliant. In the hope that it
can get discussed at the fall C++ meeting. Which since the meeting is at my
home town I'll be attending for this purpose. You can see the slow
incremental progress directly at <http://tinyurl.com/claew33>, and the
overall tree project at <https://github.com/grafikrobot/boost-tree>.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything