Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2013] Draft Proposal for Bernoulli Numbers project
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-01 14:52:50

> I feel much more at home in the world of infinite sums,
> the Riemann Zeta function, the Gamma function

> and the Chinese Remainder Theorem so have decided
> only to submit a proposal for the Bernoulli numbers
> project. Here follows my first draft:

Good work on the proposal so far David.

Try to add a brief section about potential design
choices and how the proposed solution will fit
into Boost.Math.

Please note that the proposal must be submitted
to Googles melange site. Some candidates have
been sending the proposals directly to us, and
this is incomplete.

You can send the proposal to us for comments,
but it's really close to the deadline. So please
try to get your proposal up on Google melange.

Some students put the equations in another file
linked in the proposal because melange is
predominantly text-based.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely, Chris.