Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc2013] Proposal for Boost.Math Bernoulli numbers and special functions project
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-01 16:15:22

Hello Artemy, your proposal is getting a lot better.
You might consider adding before chapter 1
a short description of 3-5 sentences.

Short description: In the proposed project, we will...

After the short description, you should consider adding
a section on personal details including:

Name:
College/University:
Course/Major(s):
Degree Program (B.Sc., M, Sc., PhD, etc.):
Email:
Homepage:
Availability for GSoC:
Intended start and stop dates:

Please try to get your proposal onto Google melange.
You can get it up there in a preliminary fashion
and change it all the way up to the deadline.

In chapter 3, you have begun immediately with
code. Your proposal will flow better if you add
two or three sentences describing your potential
design before the prototyping code.

Describe, for example, that a template solution will
be used similar to the existing function implementations
in Boost.Math. Indicate that this will be designed
to be used with built-in floating-point types as well
as Boost.Multiprecision. Describe intended
support for the numerical policy class, etc.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Chris.