Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc-2013] Boost.Thread/ThreadPool project
From: pavel (paul.cpprules_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-03 16:58:37

 Vicente wrote on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 23:58:51:
> Le 03/05/13 20:35, pavel a écrit :
>> i have had solid experience with qt, including qt's threadpool
>>
>> i think i could provide some expertise at your desire considering qt
>> and qt's threadpool
>>
>> feel free to ask me on the list as well as off the list about it
>>
>> don't promise a rapid reply, but i _will_ reply eventually
>>
> Thanks Pavel,

> have you an answer to the question:

> What a ThreadPool must provide to satisfy the ASIO requirements?

> Or QT requirements?

it seems i'm completely off the context

can you explain what you mean by asio requirements? type requirements
imposed by boost.asio? (sorry, i'm not really knowledgeable about
boost.asio)

i'm not aware of any requirements imposed by Qt itself, it "just has"
an implementation of a threadpool

--
Pavel
P.S.