Subject: [boost] [wave] trace doesn't output errors.
From: Adrian_H (adrianh.bsc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-06 13:53:21

I've got a really annoying and difficult to track down PP error. I'm
attempting to use wave to see the expansion, but it is slow going. The
output is correct, in both the g++ PP and the wave parser. g++ states:
*error: macro "BOOST_PP_SEQ_ELEM_III" requires 2 arguments, but only 1
given*, wave states *warning: too few macro arguments:
BOOST_PP_SEQ_ELEM_III*, but when I try using the tracer it doesn't say when
this occurs.

Is it possible to turn this on? Or is there no 'on' and I have to go into
the wave code and code it on? If the latter, where would I do this?

Thanks,

Adrian