Subject: [boost] [testers] [log] Problems with tests
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-12 09:25:21

Hi,

I'm looking at the recent trunk test results
(http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/log.html) and seeing a
few failures that I cannot explain or reproduce. In particular:

1. RDC-VC10 fails with errors that were fixed quite some time ago (in revision
83986 and the test results correspond to 84238). The headers in the errors are
not included in the test code and other testers do not show these errors. I
suspect that the tester has some problems regarding SVN checkout or maybe
cleaning the previous test results.

2. There are a few testers that fail the util_dynamic_type_dispatcher and
util_static_type_dispatcher tests, namely Qt5 jc-bell.com, teeks99-01a-
win7-32on64 and DrWeb_x86. The test report says this is a runtime failure but
it has no output or just has an exit status. The same tests run successfully
for other testers, as well as in my local runs. It may be worth noting that
the same code is indirectly tested with other tests (e.g. form_attr and
filt_attr) and these tests succeed. I would appreciate any help in researching
the problem with these tests. Are there any errors that are not present in the
report? Does it crash (what's the backtrace)? Any configuration error (missing
libraries)?

Thanks.