Subject: Re: [boost] [githelp] modular boost instructions?
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-19 08:26:57

It seems that .gitmodules is being pushed regularly by individual's
rather than retaining a common one.
A few days ago .gitmodules was overwritten to include only boost.math,
now it references only boost.log.

Look at those commits for example:
(older to newer)

https://github.com/boostorg/boost/commit/ec263acde5756da86a6036b36eabc8dbe5720d22
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/commit/1862b15a2b24f81a497c7d5fd198529159812c34#.gitmodules
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/commit/57867018811951232b896c2808f3b1710c101fce#.gitmodules

If this doesn't stop and build doesn't change it directory structure it
won't work but only by manually moving things around.

-Nasos